find me under the palms PTJ

by - 2:08 PM

Nothing better than the smell of the ocean breeze and the feeling of sand between your toes.
I wanted to document a photo I took of the waves crashing on the rocks 



I started with pattern papers from the A4 golden coast paper pad and cut 2 pages just smaller then the pages in the notebook. I then took a few pages from the 4x6 and decided to add a fringe to one end for the bottom of my photo 
Then using the 3x4 paper pad I used one of the papers to Matt my photo on then stitched a border then I layered another 3x4 cards behind my photo and added it to the page and tucking in some fussy cut flowers around the photo 


For the other side of the page I made a tag out of one of the 3x4 cards and added it on a angle then another fussy cut flower then it was time to add a few small embellishments flowers ,chipboard and a gold paper clip with a tassel.













You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx