pineapple card

by - 2:56 PM

Who doesn’t love some bright colours...
Ilove lots of colour and what better way to add all those bright beautiful colours..
Just add it to a card I know it would just brighten anyone’s day..
 I thought it would be fun to create a card with a pineapple on the front 
So I decided to get drawing and and I created a free pineapple cutfile that I put on the front of my card 


I used patterned paper from the oh my heart collection and from the citrus bliss collection that I love as the colours are just fabulous for this little pineapple then I added some hand stitching to add texture and dimension and to make the pineapple pop I added some rhinestones


Then I created a card from coloured cardstock 4x6 and added some floral patterned paper on the front from turn the page 6x6 paper pad
I then fussy cut some flowers from oh my heart collection 12x12 paper pad


Using some double sided foam tape on the back of the pineapple to pop it up on the card so I can tuck the fussy cut flowers behind 
The I added a little diecut bow to finish it off..


I mixed 3 paper collections together to create this card
Oh my heart 12x12 paper pad
Citrus bliss 12x12 paper pad
Turn the page 6x6 paper pad


Crafty hugs..xx


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx