Ice cream Birthday card

by - 4:56 PM

I scream you scream we all scream for ice cream.... who doesn’t love some ice cream 
I couldn’t help my self I just had to use this ice cream cut file on a card and you can download it for free over at my creative scrapbook with my card I wanted to make it pop with bright colours behind the ice cream cut making a multi coloured background using a pre-cut paper from the oh my heart 12x12 paper pad 


I backed the ice cream cut with patterned papers from turn the page and oh my heart 
Then I fussy cut flowers from the floral patterned paper from oh my heart 
Then I added my sentiments from the confetti wishes 6x6 paper pad


Then a few sequins and glitter glue to finish it off..





crafty hugs..xx










You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx