ice cream together layout

by - 11:33 AM

Hi there,
Today I’m sharing a layout all about my 2 daughters and ice cream!
When my 2 youngest daughters where little they would always experiment with ice cream and add odd things in with their ice cream and on this day they decided on chocolate ice cream,sprinkles and carrots..I told them they had odd taste buds!... but they just laughed !!


I started with my white cardstock as my base for my layout 
I wanted to add that beautiful floral summer paradise patterned paper as the base of my layers for my photo 
So it would bring all the colours in that I was going to use for the rest of my layout 


I used some of the patterned papers from the 6x6 paper pad to add the rest of my layers to my photo 
I created a tag to add just tucked in the side of my photo with some cupcake twine then I add some stickers and a chit chat bubble to the top of my photo I also wanted to add a ruffle of crape paper across the bottom of my photo layers to bring the design down the layout more so I add some of the this and that border stickers to it


I thought this would be a super cute idea with popsicle butterflies from the ice pops doodle pops 
flying around the layout and I added some of those beautiful colours of sprinkles around the butterflies 


Next I added a cute ice cream jelly clip to my photo and some ice cream diecuts from the odds and ends pack and a cut like sticker from the cool treats shaped sprinkles 


Next I added my title to finish of my layout from the chit chat pack 


product used

5831: summer assortment sprinkles
5881: ice pops doodlepops 
5901: summer treats jelly clips
5907: sweet summer odds & ends 
5908: sweet summer chit chat 
5930: sweet summer icons sticker 
5935: sweet summer this & that sticker 
5963: summer sprinkles 
5970: summer paradise
6006: sweet summer 6x6 paper pad 
2986: Doodle Twine - Cupcake 


Anita..xx
Blog - Youtube - Instagram

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx