camera mini book

by - 1:09 PM

Hi there,
Today I’m sharing a little camera mini book that I created using one of the cameras from the hello collection cutfiles. I’ve used lots of the patterned papers from hello collection to create the cover I have also created a video so you can see just how to make the camera and a flip through of my mini book 



On the inside cover I added the title of my mini book 
The binding for the book was made with just a simple accordion fold created using a scoreboard to add the pages.










I hope this mini book gets you thinking about just how you can use 
the Doodlebug design cut files to create fun projects 

Here are a list of product I’ve used 

5870: hello there doodle-pops 
5845: heart of gold shape sprinkles 
5909: hello odds & ends
5912: hello mini icons sticker
5931: hello icons sticker
5932: hello this & that sticker 
5971: beautiful blooms 
5972: garden party
5973: petite & pretty
5977: good as gold foil
5978: sitting pretty
6007: hello 6x6 paper pad
3511: lily white jewels
4605: lily white mini doilies
4716: cupcake skinny CS stickers
3426: cupcake teensy type CS stickers


Anita..xx
Blog - Youtube - Instagram

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx