chill layout

by - 9:57 PM

Hi there, 
Happy international scrapbook day I hope you’re all getting creative today..
I’m sharing a layout I created using a mood board over at paper issues Facebook group 
Their are lots of challenges to join in on and get creative and don’t forget to check out the paper Issues’s shop for the new Crate Paper wild heart collection
For this layout I scrapped a photo of my kush sleeping his favorite way.. I’m sure he does it just to taunt me as he hate having his feet touched but of cause I can’t help but touch them as they are so fluffy!! You would think after 12 years he would be used to me touching them lol.. well anyway here is my layout I created and I’ve created a process video too so that’s at the bottom of this post...

















Use code Anita in the Paper Issues store 
and get 20% off your entire purchase how awesome is that !







You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx