September 2 Crafty Layouts

by - 10:38 AM

Hi..
Anita here with you today sharing 2 layouts and 2 process videos


'Love'
With this layout i was thinking lots of pink and white with a touch of light blue


Here is my process video of my layout.






With the ornate frame I inked with a light pink and added pearls 


For my title I used the word love and I inked it with light blue ink


And the cherry blossom I inked with pink and white 










here are the 2 crafty products used


Cherry Blossom
Frame Round Ornate
loveloopyfont


'Love You'

With this layout I went for the colours pink and yellow 
With lots of fussy cut flowers I wanted to keep it simple so it didn't get to crowded



Here is my process video of my layout.
To view VIDEO CLICK HERE




With the funky heart swirls I embossed with colour blast rose petal and sunshine 



With the circle heart frame I used sunshine embossing powder and added rhinestones 



And I used the same embossing powder on my title and done it in the 2 colours



I also added the matching shimmer mist that I flicked on my background 







here are the 2 crafty products used


Circle-Heart-Frames..
wordloveyou-3
funky-heart-swirls






Thanks for popping by, I hope you have enjoyed my layouts & that 
I have given you a little inspiration.
Happy Crafting..xx


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx