Seasons greetings Layout | Kaisercraft Moodboard Challenge

by - 10:00 AM

Hi ..
Today I'm sharing my take on this months Kaisercraft challenge 
How fabulous is this moodboard.. 




Don't forget to pop on over and check it out 
Fabulous Kaisercraft prizes to be won !!

Here is my take on this months challenge 
My main idea for this layou was to keep with the silver and blue tones

Lots of white space keeping it simple a few flicks of stormy weather shimmer spray from colour blast 


A few rhinestones scattered and beautiful blue flower with sparklet 
And that shimmer of that glitter cardstock 


To add some softness in the background I added diecut glassine paper
My daughter Mel in the photo handing out Christmas gifts 


Products used 
P2163 Chilly |P2168 Polar |P2165 Icicles |SS321 Sticker Sheet 
PP1005 Paper Pad |CT864 Collectables |RS409 Sparklets Ebony
SB700 Rhinestones silver |DD392 Mini Christmas Foliage
DD776 Ornate Charm Die | F630 Paper Blooms iceberg
Other: Cotton | stormy weather shimmer spray |glassine paper

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx