Wish layout | Scrap the girls August challenge

by - 8:30 AM

Hi ..
Today I'm sharing my take on this months Scrap the girls challenge for this month we have a fabulous colours with this moodboard 


Here is my take on the moodboard 


I used Kaisercraft patterned paper and machine stitched a border around the edge of my cardstock 
Adding a punched border on 2 sides
And I made my own flowers from cardstock using the same colours 


I used colour blast embossing powder stormy weather on the big chipboard heart
And embossed a stamped image 


Added it under the flowers


I used a chipboard title I inked it to match the flowers
And to finish it off with some colour shimmer mist stormy weather 

product used 
Kaisercraft Blue Bay
colour Blast shimmer mist stormy weather
colour Blast embossing powder stormy weather
kaisercraft ink lagoon 
kaisercraft stamp
kaisercraft doily die
Glassline paper
kaisercraft cardstock 
2 Crafty Chipboard handdrawn-heart-frames



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx