August 2 crafty Layouts

by - 8:30 AM

Hi..
Anita here with you today sharing 2 layouts and 2 process videos


"Its A Sister Thing"

For my layout I went for lots of purple,green and white 
Using the darker colour behind my photo 



Here is my process video of my layout.
To view VIDEO CLICK HERE





I used lots of pops of white and purple using embossing and flowers 
And the green ink to break it up a little 



My title pops with the stenciled purple behind it
And the stenciled black ink added a bit more texture to the background 


I added a few bits of embossed vellum under my flowers and behind my photo 
And also added some bling along with a few pearls 



2 Crafty products used




BeadedHanging Heart Set
LeafyShrub Set 2
 It's A Sister Thing


"Hello Beautiful"

With this layout I wanted to use blue and green as my main colours
Having the subtle bluey green watercolor look on my background 


Here is my process video of my layout.
To view VIDEO CLICK HERE





I added the flicks of grey colour blast shimmer to give the background a bit more contrast 



As I wanted it flow across the page the stenciled hearts are subtle 
To add a bit of texture to the background 


I used a darker colour for my title and the lighter colours in the background  
I also added a touch of white ink around the edges of the title


Here is a close up of my big sooky bubba


And a look at my handmade flowers 




Here are the 2 crafty products used





funky-heart-swirls
5 Floral Frame
Hello-Beautiful






Thanks for popping by, I hope you have enjoyed my layouts & that 
I have given you a little inspiration.
Happy Crafting..xx




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx