Love vintage frame and Tag | kaisercraft

by - 11:40 AM

Hi 
Today I'm sharing 2 creations I created for Kaisercraft for our wedding blog post.
My first one is a frame using the kaiserdecore vintage small frame
I added gesso to the frame then silver paint letting it dry a little before covering it in a thin layer of glue and then once the glue was a little tacky, painting over it with white paint then hitting it with the heat gun. I waited for the cracking of the paint then I used a stencil and applied modelling paste giving it that extra texture ,after that was dry I painted the frame with a glitter glue paint and then decorated inside the frame 






KD352 Kaiserdecore Vintage small Frame |F628 Paper Blooms - Honey  
F641 Paper Blooms Dusty Pink |F654 mini Bloom Aubergine
FL575 Flourish Pack - Wedding |IT903 Designer Template Script
EM926 Lace Pack White |CT856 Collectables |P2094 Endless Love |P2089 Romance
Other:gesso |silver paint | twine | Silhouette cut leaves

My next one is a tag I like combing 4 different patterned papers for my layers on my tag
Starting with the base , machine stitching and a little bit of distressing along with a die cut doily and some other embellishments  





"A True Love Story never ends" Tag By Anita Bownds
P2089 Romance |P2091 Loveble |P2093 Admire
PP997 Paper Pad |CT856 Collectables |DD555 round fancy frames
F637 Paper Blooms Aubergine |EM926 Lace Pack White
T303 foam tape |KM111 Kaisermist White
Other Twine| Machine Stitching



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx