Happily Ever After Frame

by - 11:35 AM

Hi there, 
Today I'm sharing a fun little frame I altered last night playing with the awesome Prima IOD moulds
I painted the frame with gesso then glued the clay bits on when they were wet as they stuck really well to the gesso I only got a few cracks in some of the clay . I'm really happy with how it turned out 



After the clay had dried I painted with a white acrylic paint and just as it was getting tackie 
I added a bit of a light grey wash and some glitter glue over the top to seal it in
Decorated the inside of the frame then I was done now to hang it on my wall




Kaisercraft Always and forever collection
Prima Marketing box flowers gold kiss #586744
Prima Paper Clay #814991
Prima IOD Moulds Baroque 1 #814779
Prima IOD Moulds Baroque 3 #814793
White photo frame 
Glitter glue,white paint,






Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx