Sweet Memory Tag | Prima Colour Challenge

by - 11:31 AM

Hi 
Happy Friday!! So today I thought I would join in on the colour challenge on the Prima blog 
I always love these beautiful colour palettes 



I think these have to be my fave colours 
So here is what I come up with I created a tag
I absolutely love creating tags because they are so much fun


I used the iod moulds to make the flower in the center misting it and added some bling in the middle 



The little salvage district flowers are just so cute love them
I added multiple colours to the stencil using impasto a clear texture paste


I used a flower stamp I've had in my stash for a while I absolutely love it looks so much like A doily 
I did add a doily die cut using vellum gives it a softer look I think


Prima IOD Moulds Baroque 1 #814779
Prima Paper Clay #814991
Color Bloom Spray mist Pearl White #573751
Color Bloom Spray mist Sorbet # 537874
Color Bloom Spray mist Cotton Candy #573737
Say it in Crystals  #554040
Color Bloom Spray mist Cobalt #573898
Prima Marketing flowers Anna Marie #570712
Prima Free Spirit 6x6 paper pad #846664
Prima Flowers Salvage District #586461
prima 6x6 Stencil Tubaroses #579937
prima stamp #541842
Twine,doily die,impasto texture paste,silhouette cameo cut leaves,bling, vellum ,embossing powder



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx