Escape layout | more then words challenge

by - 3:18 PM

Hi hi... Peeps 
Today I thought I would challenge myself to a bit of a messy gesso background using mists on my background along with some light pink impasto hearts
For the more then words challenge for this month


So I started off with some Kaisercraft papers from my stash
I layered my background patterned paper taking a punch and punching out a strip at the top and bottom of my white background then I machine stitched around the edges 
And added some gesso then dried it 



Misted it with water then added droplets of Kaiser mists green,blue and pink


Then after it was dry I used a heart stencil and used a bit of impasto and pink mist


Then added my paper layers and photo.



Thanks for looking..

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

8 comment

  1. I looove the ethereal and soft feel of the layout! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful Anita, sooo soft & pretty & that background is fab. Lovely take on our challenge. Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely project !! Those pastel colours worked amazingly well with the photo you chose !Thank you for joining us at More than Words !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a delicate GORGEOUS layout Anita... ThanKs for joining in over @ More Than Words!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I love your pastel layout! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  6. So soft and lovely! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely page! Such a gentleness about it! Thanks for playing along us at More Than Words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE these soft pastel colours Anita! Thanks for joining in at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx