Magic Tag | More Then Words Challenge

by - 2:27 PM

Hi..happy Wednesday 
I've been playing again with some more paper ..
Joined in on the more then words mini challenge 

I came up with this little tag using some pink paislee pp

cut a tag from white cardstock 
Matt pattern paper on tag leaving a border around the edge 
Then using a embossing folder to emboss the pattern paper 
Die cut a doily and a smaller circle add to center of tag
Add some embellishments and flowers and word sticker and a few sequins 

I watched tv shows while I created today 
Im liking the shannara chronicles and lucifer





Pink paislee pattern paper pad 
Pink paislee ephemera
Kaisercraft flowers
Kaisercraft embossing folder 
Couture creations dies
Sequins,twine




Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx