Best Of Life Layout | Couture Creations

by - 2:59 PM

Hi,
sharing a layout for couture creations using the very lovely magnolia lane collection 
This layout is of my daughter Eve and Bobby while we where on holiday's 
Just relaxing and enjoying some down time..


I started off by matting my ivory cardstock on a bit of beautiful pattern paper 
Then I die cut the square magnolia frame and the magnolia corners 
Next I layered my photo on the square frame and made a tag and tucked it under my layers


Then I fussy cut some flowers and tucked them under each side and added some of the lovely lace under the bottom edge of my photo layers then I put the heart bling with pearl  on some pattern paper and cut around it and stuck it down and added a magnolia paper flower beside it 

Then I added a butterfly and stamped on of the stamps and flicked some mist
And some silver pearls..

UlT157509 4x6 stamp set -  Magnolia lace
ULT157508 paper Magnolias
ULT157485 Magnolia Lane 12x12 paper pad
ULT157530 Sqare Magnolia frame die
ULT157528 Magnolia corners die
CO724643 3mm pearls Stunning Sliver
ULT200087 cardstock Ivory
ULT157499 bling flourishes with pearls
ULT157506 white lace
UTL157515 Magnolia Lane diecut ephemera










Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx