Dress Cards | kaisercraft

by - 5:14 PM

Hi.

I bet you are all loving the look of the finders keepers collection I know I am lol
I thought I would change it up a bit with some dress shaped cards
I started off by cutting out the dress shape with my silhouette cameo using white cardstock 
You can find the cut file on my blog..here


Then using a embossing folder I embossed the top bit of the dress then
I cut the dress parts using the paper pad
That come with the cut file and adding some pearls and a flower and a bit of twine , lace to finish it off


And here is another dress card I changed the colors and used rhinestones
At the top and bottom of the card





PP992 paper Pad| EFembossing folder circles |SB715 Pearls - Latte
SB774 Rhinestones ice blue |F631 Paper Blooms - Sea Breeze
F629 Paper Blooms - Buttercream
other: twine




Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx