Hello Autumn Layout | The Cut Shoppe Challenge

by - 5:48 PM

Hi..
I've been having fun creating today with the very lovely crate paper hello love
That I just got yesterday I thought I would treat myself to some crafty stuff
So I joined in on the cut shoppe cut challenge I've had this Cutfile on my pc for a while and forgot I had it 


My daughter and I always have fun taking selfies 
I was so in love with this collection when I got all the pretty papers and opened the embelishments 

I couldn't wait to play with it...
I did go with a simple design but I felt it needed to have a simple design with a big photo as I normally use a 3x4 photos but a change is always good 
I cut 2 strips one larger then the other for the top and bottom of my layout 
Then I decided I would add a half a inch strip over the edge of the top strip adding added texture

I also added some embelishments to the bottom of my layout and used a stamp from my stash
And a few embelishments around my photo 


Crate paper ephemera hello love
Crate paper paper hello love
American crafts white cardstock 
Black mist, paper clip
The cut shoppe cut file




Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx