Couture Creations 2015 Design Team Audition

by - 12:01 PM

hi..
i was super excited to see the design team call up on the couture creations 
blog i absolutely love their dies and embossing folders
so I'm starting off with this mini album tutorial first and Ive used a doily die that I've had for awhile now that I absolutely adore 


here are close up pics of my mini album I used a normal paper doily on the cover 
And I used my silhouette cameo to cut out some leaves I designed I go behind my big rose


My first page I wanted it to have that title page look as I like that embellished look of layered paper



And with the second page I've added a beautiful picture of my daughter Kara 


And as I was creating I thought wow I wonder what baking paper would look like if I die cut it and used it like velum well I loved so much I added it throughout my mini album


It adds that laced look of velum and a touch of beauty 


Another picture of my daughter Kara 



I had a blast creating this mini album



ive used a couture creations embossing folder on this card
I love the added texture 




I love how you can use All of the paper even the left over bit from die cutting a couture creation doily
And I'm a big fan of making my own flowers using flower dies this one is a sizzix die



As you probably can tell I love this doily die I've used it on my layout but die cutting using matching patterned paper from the same collection 


And I was really lovin the soft colours of this collection of papers I designed a flower and leaves to complement the layout 




With this layout I used an embossing folder from crate paper from their open book collection 
As I loved the flower texture that sweet girly look well absolutely had to try that mittens trend that was happening at Christmas time






Next project is a clock that stoped working and straight away I just wanted to pull it apart and make something I started by using gesso and painted it then when it was dry I stamped a scriped stamp with brown ink


I cut the pattern paper to size in the inside of the clock and started making flowers to add in random spots 



I used brown ink and clear embossing powder for the chipboard to give it that glossy look


And also adding some chipboard under my flowers


I hope you have enjoyed my selection of projects 
I would really love the opportunity to create with couture creations products 
It would be a scrappy dream come true

Thanks for looking



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

7 comment

  1. These look amazing, all the best with your application!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented. I love all the details! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects good luck with the call

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH. So glad you are trying out for the team. I have admired your work for ages! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOSH. So glad you are trying out for the team. I have admired your work for ages! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work! Good luck with your audition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome creating Anita! Goodluck (although I don't think you need it - ur creations are DIVINE! ) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx