i treasure you - Sassy Scrapper

by - 11:00 AM

Hi..
Over at the sassy blog today I've created a layout and card.
I started with black and white striped 12x12 pattern paper from crate paper 
And adding a A4 sheet of White cardstock in the middle 
Giving me a pattern on each side of my layout
Then I machine stitched around the edges of my white cardstock giving it a lovely stitched border
And to add a bit more colour on my white background



I mixed up some water colour to 
match the dark pink on the flower and flicked away! 
I layered my photo on a few patterned papers
And adding some flowers
I absolutely love the gold velum words they are so lovely 



And here is a card I made while waiting for my watercolour to dry
I used gold ink and clear embossing powder on some whit cardstock cut to fit on a card then I used my watercolour to colour the flowers and background blue and after it was dry I stamped hello in the middle 


Product in the sassy store





Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx