Love this moment - sassy moodboard

by - 4:00 PM

Hi..
We have a new moodboard up on the blog this month
With lots of love in the air I hope this inspires you to get creative and join in on our fabulous challenge 


I love picking colours from the moodboard and creating lovely colour combinations 
On my scrap layouts
So here is my take on the moodboard for this month
And as my daughter Kara loves our horse and kissing her lots 
So This month I chose to use photos that I love instead of your tradianial valentine photos 

I absolutely love the velum titles it make me want to practice painting script words to cut out with my sihouette 
And I'm totally loving gold right now so lovely adding a bit of shine to to you projects 
And these die cut flowers from crate paper are just so so lovely 
You can find these products in the sassy store 

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Really lovely layout.. love the photo.. and I have a horse kissing daughter too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx