Adore you layout - ScrapFX DT

by - 1:10 PM

hi..
today over at the ScrapFx blog we have a group post
 using some of our fave chipboard,stamps or stencils 
  my choices where

i also wanted to use this photo of my daughter again as i just love it
and this fun collection of patterned papers from American crafts

i really love layering and adding handmade mini tags to my layouts

i tried something new with the clear embossing powder i used mister huey inky black and heat set it then painted glue on the frame then sprinkled the clear embossing powder over it then heat set it got a fun bubbly pattern
i used blue ink on my foam stamp and misted it with water before stamping it on my paper


American crafts - cardstock white
blue and whit cardstock
American crafts Amy tan - Sketchbook
 American crafts zing clear embossing powder
Studio calico mister huey inky black
kaisercraft - rhinestones -flower
ink, watercolour, Ac roller stamp, pop dots
Silhouette cut oval doilies

be sure to pop on over and check out the other dt girls creations


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx