its hearts of fun - ScrapFX

by - 8:16 AM

hi..
its my turn over at the ScrapFX blog
And as it's valentines day I've done pages using hearts


my daughter eve on her birthday in the pool im sure she is part fish 
as its a pain to get her out of the water lol



American crafts white Cardstock
ScrapFX - Summer breeze
Fancy Pants Designs
mini peg, twine,heart punch, rhinestones, machine stitching, sequin,flowers, mist, doily





 with the next layout i wanted to use this
 but it didn't really go with my layout so i decided to make 2 hearts out of one
 i cut the chicken wire from the inside and it left me with 2 heart chipboard bits 
its one way of making your chipboard go further


my daughter Kara in her panda onesie





American Crafts white Cardstock
Fancy Pants Designs - stickers - paper
twine,heart punch, machine stitching, sequin,flowers, mist, doily



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx