Follow your Dreams - Sassy Scrapper

by - 9:00 AM

Hi ..
this week at Sassy Scrappers I've created a page with some fun elements 
a tag with hidden journaling in a pocket and some fun brushed script as my title 
along with lots of splashes of paint and gold stars

My oldest daughter mel wow can't be leave she is almost ready to leave home soon 
off to uni I'm not ready for her 2 go but it's part of the growing up







American crafts cardstock 
machine stitching , cotton, paint, star stickers, flower, twine, mini peg

don't forget our moodboard challenge this month



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. omgoodness! I adore that scallop layer! Good luck to your daughter and hugs to mum for letting go...x :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx