weekend creating fun..

by - 7:59 PM

Hi..
I really enjoyed creating today 
I got a few layouts done and a card and played around with a cut file
 I created a fortnight ago I wanted the colours to pop off the page using the black cardstock as a base for my layout I getting used to my writing not that I'm all that keen seeing it on my layouts as I think my handwriting is crappy but trying to be a little neater with it
I just normally do hidden journaling but for this layout I felt it had to be part of the page and design





And here is a fun card I created with a few leftovers


Black cardstock 
White cardstock 
Jillibean soup - game day chili
Twine, cut file, art line pen, stickers ,pop dots

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx