Relax warm Kitty - White with one challenge

by - 2:02 PM

hi
so over at White with one challenge blog this month is my fave colour 


so i joined in for some scrappy fun
here is my take on the colour challenge


this is my little beautiful kitty kushan -Himalayan chocolate point





i went through my whole stash of leftover scraps to find lots of green
i really enjoyed this challenge and love how my layout turned out..


here is what i used
American crafts
fancy pants
my minds eye
cosmo cricket
pink paislee
buttons,paper twine,stickers,pearls,paint,gesso,punches
kaisercraft flowers
kaisercraft stencil
artline marker

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

10 comment

  1. fantastic layout... thanks for taking part in this months challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your layout turned out too.
    Love your clusters and background work.
    thanks for playing along with WW1
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the ripped pieces. Fabulous page. Thanks for playing along at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your layout is Rad Anita, great texture ( one of my fav screens -gottA LOVE A DAMASK PRINT OF ANY FORM, whoops caps..) it really is a beautiful piece with gorgeous details x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout.....fabulous background detail, and delish elements. Thanks for playing along at WW1. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your background and your heart cut outs thankyou for paying along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you enjoyed this month's challenge at WW1. I love the idea of going through your scraps and you've pulled it off fabulously. Awesome LO!!! Thanks for joining us at WW1. I can't wait to see what you do next month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love your background and all the detail! Thanks for joining in at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning layout Anita!! Love the torn strips of pp and your adorable cat. Thanks for playing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so very cool Anita I love that stencil I think I may need to invest in one. Fabulous border punching etc love it all <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx