Cactus Beauty - Mystical Scrapbooks CC

by - 9:00 PM

hi..
so its Mystical CyberCrop with a super fun challenge so pop on over and check it out

so this month we are kitting from our stash mind you my stash is a little low as ive been trying to use you some of my old stuff as i have my eye on some new collections
so here is my kit Ive made up from my stash


i love this beautiful photo my dad took of a cactus in bloom



i really love this photo my dad took of a cactus growing in his garden
lots of beautiful red blooms

here is what ive used on my layout
dark blue cardstock
Glitz design - yours truly
flourish with a bling - pearls red
mont marte paint white
AC thickers white foam
brads,twine
Adorn it mini alphas

Thanks For looking



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx