my sweet girl - Sassy Scrapper

by - 4:13 PM

hi..
so here is my layout for this week at Sassy Scrappers
using this wonderful range from pink paislee im totally lovin the pinks and oranges
just lately i haven't gotten any new pics of the girls as they have been so busy with after school sports my youngest 2 are playing soft ball i really dont know they can run around in this heat as its starting to get warm in the sun it only take me 20 minutes in the sun and i get burnt..lol

well anyway my layout is of my daughter eve
looking up at the clouds as we where looking for funny clouds
to take pictures of..




pearls , cotton ,artline pen , mini alphas

oh and don't forget we have a blog hop on at sassy scrappers
and lots of prizes and a major draw prize too..!!


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx