my girl - Sassy Scrapper

by - 9:00 AM

Hi,
so here is my layout using pink paislee  Cottage Farms 
and some wonderful shimmerz paints and a few stamps for this week at sassy scrapper i first thing i do when creating is i find a photo that inspires me with the paper i know it sound a little silly but it works for me .
here is the photo before i cut it down 

 and i am a mood scrapper so i was feeling in a messy stampy mood

totally love this photo of my daughter kara im going to have to do another fun photo shoot with them soon runnin out of photo too use lol i would really love some photos of my oldest daughter mel but thats like trying to get blood from a stone she totally hates photos even school photos but we pay for them so she has no choice in the matter lol
 im really lovin the pinks in this paper with a hint of grey in the mix it goes so well with black and white photos
 as the simmerz paints are thick.
  i like to put some in a paint palette and add a few sprays of water with a mini mister so it gives the look of water colours with with a whole lot of bling
 

check out the sassy shop for these products

want 2 scrap - bling
Ac Thickers - glitter white
Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx