kitty love - Mystical Scrapbooks - Tutorial

by - 9:37 AM

hi..
over at Mystical Scrapbooks its my turn to do a tutorial Ive chosen to create a layout using this fab glitter lace cardstock and a free cut file for the circles that fit this lace cardstock


Ive used lots of glitter on this page and i found it a challenge to take a photo of it being white on white

 i added a strip paper border to give it a little more colour
 i had to sew these AC thickers to my page as they really did not stick to the glitter lace cardstock very well

products used:
Silhouette cameo - circle cut file
Scrap FX - Cat Theme Pack  Model: 2007278
Scrap FX - Flutterby G Classic Model: 2010347
brad from my stash




Thanks for looking





Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. I love what you have done with the circle and heart back ground!
    Is the flower next to the cat handmade?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx