creative fun

by - 9:54 AM

hi..
So here are a few cards I created last night while having some creative time
just thought I would share 




here are the products i used
dark brown cardstock
twine, flowers, pearl, cotton, rhinestone, ribbon, fiskars punch

And I've been teaching my girls to sew and they are getting better at it 
Hopefully I will get around to playing with this baby soon
And sew something maybe for my girls ..
And have totally been enjoying some down time with a 
super awesome game we have had for a while and clocked a few times borderlands 2
That we just got 2 new peeps to play with Gaige and Krieg...

here are a few pics that i took that im totally loving right now..




Thanks for stopping by happy crafting



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx