Super Awesome

by - 5:00 PM

Hi there crafty friends, 
Anita here sharing a layout using legendary collection
For my layout I decided to do one with stars , I know it doesn’t really go with a beach theme but this photo was taken late in the afternoon and the moon was out already totally wired I know but it was a beautiful afternoon just sitting on the beach enjoying the view...

I started off by cutting out a star background cut file from @neatndcraftycutz 
And adhering it down on total legend patterned paper then I machine stitched around the border and using a fine tip grey pen I added dots and lines around the stars to add more texture 


I then layered a doily and patterned paper behind my photo using total legend and all star
And to add more texture and dimension I tucked accessory stickers and ephemera in the layers of the photo. I add a hand made take using patterned paper and tucked into my photo layers.


Using double sided foam tape I popped up my title using the clear stickers adhered on cardstock 
I then added more of the clear stickers around my photo just underneath 

I scattered the stars stickers around the layout and title along with a few enamel dots to add more texture and dimension are the cut file stars
I also used a few stickers from boys rule accessory stickers and clear stickers.


I hope you have enjoyed my inspiration today.
happy crafting..

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. This is so beautiful Anita! I love those dots and lines around your stars and all the layers around your gorgeous photo !! You always inspire 😍

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx