butterfly cards

by - 10:30 AM

Hi there crafty friends, 
sharing a couple of cute butterfly cards using the Bloom Street collection and one of Paige’s beautiful cut files. They are so simple to make but just perfect for a hello card or to say thank you, I think they would put a smile on anyone’s face 


Using my cameo I cut out 2 of the BUTTERFLY 297379  with white cardstock a blade depth of 3 , pressure 23 and speed 4 as I wanted them to be cut nicely. Each card has different colour combination for my first card I was think pops of yellow, pink and purple. I used the 12x12 Paper Pad and selected a beautiful patterned paper with yellow,pink and mint and backed one of the butterflies 


I Then chose paper from the 12x12 Paper Pad to decorate my card starting with my card base then I cut a border strip for the center of the card and layered another contrasting colour behind with a scalloped edge that I created with deco scissors and machine stitched each edge then  I adhered a doily behind the border and glued it all down adding a Floral Die Cuts  in the middle of the butterfly 



And for the second card I used the same steps to make the card but changed the colours using more greens , blues and purples.


i also add a flick of white gesso to add more colour.


I hope you have enjoyed my pretty card inspiration today happy crafting ..

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx