grow beautiful

by - 10:00 AM

Hi there crafty friends, Anita here with you today sharing a layout using the bohemian dream collection our theme this week is stars or stripes I have decided on stripes, I added it behind my photo and add them to the border.

I started off by trimming and Matting dreamer pattern paper behind my purple cardstock as I wanted to change it up from my normal white..I then splattered some white paint and some lavender mist across the cardstock to ass more colour and texture then I layered some texture Using a stencil and modeling paste.

Next I added a 6 inch doily in the centre to add softness to my background 
I matted my photo on dreamer and beautiful mess to add the stripes  and colours to blend
I embellished with ephemera and accessory stickers around the photo 


I also wanted to add a bit more colour to the top and bottom of my layout by clusters of embellishments layered By using more accessory stickers and ephemera 


For my title I pulled out those beautiful foam titles from unforgettable and painted it purple and add some pearl drops for texture 

(Tip)
Tucking ephemera and stickers can add that extra texture and layer to help it not be so Plain 

(Tip)
Also cutting out the negatives of your stickers can add a different texture And texture element.

I hope you have enjoyed my mixed media layout today 
Happy crafting 




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx