joy Layout

by - 10:30 AM

Hi crafty friends, 
sharing a kitty layout using the Bloom Street collection 
My layout is all about my cat I so love how kush hops on the bed and just makes himself comfy...
I wanted to create a layout with softness using the cut file as texture and dimension behind my photo 
What’s great about Cut files is they have many uses from backing them to using them as stencil or just using them plain like a doily and that’s the look I was after for my layout today.


I started off with white cardstock and backing it with a pattern paper from the 12x12 Paper Pad
Next I flicked lavender spray across the background and left it to dry.


Then I used my Silhouette Cameo 3 to cut out the FLOWERS cut file on white cardstock then added in the center of my background and started to build my layers behind my photo using papers from the 12x12 Paper Pad then adhered it to the background on top of the FLOWERS cut file 


I tucked a tag and a few Ephemera Die Cuts in the layers then using the Floral Die Cuts I added flowers around my photo tucking them in 2 corners to add the flow across the page and to add more colour to my layout I used Washi Tape to the top and bottom.


Using the 4-Page Sticker Book I add stickers around my photo 
Then used the Puffy Word Stickers to add my title and a couple of Layered Butterfly Stickers to finish it off



I hope you have enjoyed my inspiration today happy crafting..





You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx