Beautiful layout

by - 11:31 AM

Hi there crafty friends,
sharing a layout for this months scraplift challenge where we pick a layout from the international cocoa vanilla studio scrapbook day challenges for my layout I chose Debra Beers layout from challenge 6 ...


I started off with white cardstock and adding 4 strips from inspired and sophisticated down the right side I layered then just over lapping so I could machine stitch each strip. Then I matted my photo on papers from the 6x8 paper pad and tucked a doily into the layers.


Using the flowers from the ephemera, accessory stickers I layered them in 2 of the corners 
And added my chipboard title that I painted pink and flicked white paint over it. I add it to the bottom of my photo.


Then using the clear stickers I added hearts ,leaves and flowers tucked and around the main floral pieces and finished it off with a few pearl drops.
check out my process video here





I hope you have been inspired to scraplift a layout and put a spin on it and make it your own.
Happy crafting..xx




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx