spring mini album

by - 7:33 PM

Hi crafty friends, 
Sharing a mini album created for Paige Evans silhouette design team for the NSD weekend I created a mood board for my challenge  that I added lots of pretty colours that matched the bloom street collection ...I’m really happy how it turned out... I’m loving making them and getting better at making them I think..


for the front cover I used a beautiful big BUTTERFLY 297379  cut file that I backed with vellum and paper 14 and layered a layered butterfly and puffy heart sticker on top to add dimension ... I covered the back and cover with papers from the 12x12 paper pad machine stitched the title of the album on the spine..I punched a hole in the top of the spine to add my tassel and flower charm.


Inside the cover I started adding the pages and decorating each of them by adding fussy cut flowers 
I made some page to frame a photo and other just plain to adhere them down and to each Page i add phrase stickers from the cardstock stickers and sticker book.. here is a look at each page ..









If you would love to check out how I created this album check out my YouTube channel 
I hope you enjoyed my bloom street inspiration.
happy crafting..

Happy crafting...


CUT FILES: BUTTERFLY 297379   BY PAIGE EVANS










You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx