floral mini album

by - 1:02 PM

Hi there crafty friends ,
 sharing a floral mini album created with Paige's beautiful bloom street collection !... I really adore Paige’s flower cut files they are just perfect for floral clusters for my mini  I chose a few of Paige’s cut files moths and layered flowers and leaves for my cover and inside to decorate my pages , i also added a little  Layered Butterfly Stickers to the flower on the cover.


I fist started by creating the cover using thick cardboard and covering it with papers from the 12x12 Paper Pad. I added a few holes for the Tassels and Flower Charms on the spine and one I put a eyelet through to attach my binder ring for my pages.


I decorated inside the front cover adding a pocket to add photos and tags , I decorated it with Washi Tape and a cut file flower... layer flower and leaves. Then for the pages I created a few out of vellum adding the moths and layer flower and leaves. I used the cut apart papers to add 3 x 4 card size pages and machine stitching them on 3 sides to create little pockets to add photos and tags



I add  Ephemera Die Cuts to decorate some of the 3 x 4 pockets and added machine stitching on each of them to add more texture and interest to each of them.and to finish it off i added a few Enamel Dots in the centers of flowers



I hope you enjoyed my bloom street inspiration.happy crafting..

Happy crafting...
CUT FILES: MOTHS 241030LAYERED FLOWERS AND LEAVES 311422 , LAYERED FLOWER AND LEAVES 288406 BY PAIGE EVANS





You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx