legendary cards

by - 6:30 PM

Hi there crafty friends,
 sharing a couple fun cards using the new fabulous legendary cut file available for free in the cocoa vanilla studio store and the awesomeness legendary collection ... these are super easy fun cards to make only using white cardstock , 3 papers ,ephemera and 2 of the cut files sized to fit my cards.

I started with 2 white card bases and chose 3 patterned papers outdoors type, epic tales and wild one 
And cut out the legendary cut files on white cardstock 

Check out the cut files here

Then I cut and layered outdoors type on both card bases then next I cut a piece of epic tales for each of the cards a added a machine stitched border around the edge then adhered them down.

I backed both cut files with wild one and adhered then down with double sided foam tape to add dimension then added ephemera on more double sided foam tape to add more texture and dimension 


And using ephemera, plastic and a few sequins I created a shaker for the front of one of the cards.




I hope you have enjoyed my legendary card inspiration today...
Happy crafting 



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx