living the dream layout

by - 6:00 AM

Hi there crafty friends,
 sharing a layout using unforgettable collection to create this beach themed layout 
This photo always reminds me of when I was young going camping, fishing and just having fun swimming with the puppies... so I was inspired to get out of my comfort zone and use a peach coloured cardstock instead of my normal white...


So I started off by applying some modeling paste through a stencil and having it digitally across my cardstock 
Then I trimmed it down and matted it on sprightly pattered paper to add a little pink around the border then using my sewing machine I stitched a boarder.

To add some texture to my photo I add a stitched border.
I then started layering pattern papers behind my photo I used pretty bits , sprightly and natural beautiful 

Next I used my cameo to cut out a layered flower I designed using papers glorious, garland, lacewing and patterned paper from the 6x8


And started layering them around the photo putting then into a cluster and tucking the leaves in randomly to spread the colours out.



Then using some of the butterflies,  leaves and other bits from the ephemera I added them around my photo and in some of the layers.. I also used one for my title to add right beside my photo.
Next I I add some flicks of white paint and some of gold and to finish it off with some scattered enamel dots.

I hope I’ve given you some inspiration using a different colour combination
Happy crafting..xx







You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx