Smile mixed media layout

by - 11:36 AM

Hi there crafty friends 
So lately I’ve been being a night owl doing my crafts as it’s been humid here we had a stretch of really hot weeks and now it’s been raining since the start of feb it been crazy weather so I’ve been playing with some mixed media I forgot how much I missed just getting messy and playing so I decided to use up some of the Vicki Boutin field note patterned paper I have been hoarding for some time and I really loved playing with the powdered pigments and yep I made more flowers using paiges layered flower cut file so totally my fave and I added glitter too I had it all over me ....lol....but I totally had fun making them so I will definitely be using more mixed media this year I think and making more flowers..








Happy crafting..xx









You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. I love those handmade flowers and different medias on layouts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx