find joy in the ordinary layout

by - 10:35 AM

Hi there ,
Sharing a layout created for Kitaholic kits using the February 2020 kit
My photo is of my kitty sitting in my craft room while I talk to him he just likes to listen and to know I’m there and not far away...


I started of by cutting out my cut file ( I heart you background) with white cardstock 
Then backing it with pink ,grey and floral pattern papers . Then I trimmed my white cardstock down and matted it on floral pattern paper and machine stitched around the edges 


I matted my photo on pink pattern paper and bits from the ephemera pack
I add one of those big beautiful paper clips and added flowers around the photo and background 


To add more colour I add a tag and butterfly to the bottom of the cut file 


Then to finish it off I used a sticker for my title and add a few enamel dots ..
And if you would love to watch my process check out my video 


check out the kit here


Happy crafting...



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx