simple pleasures TN

by - 10:23 AM

Hi there crafty friends,
So this month I really wanted to start crafting in my Travelers notebook again I get so caught up doing layouts as I really love a bigger canvas to play on and I totally forget to create in mini so I’m  using the feb 2020 kit they are absolutely wonderful kits pop on over to the shop and check them out!! 



And also this yeah I’ve teamed up with Kitaholic kits and I’m creating fee cut files for kit subscribers Or you can purchase them in my Etsy store... so I’m using a TN page in a standard size 


floral TN page standard size 

I backed the cut file with vellum and them with patterned paper to add that soft look and machine stitched around the edges and embellished with ephemera 


And the other side I add a strip of the same pattern paper to bring the colour across them matted my photo on light green and tucked a tag and ephemera and finished off with a title from the ephemera..






Happy crafting..








You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx