love you

by - 10:30 AM

hi there.
 today i'm sharing a pretty floral layout using the happiness collection so today I wanted to do a product focus on my layout using stickers instead of ephemera you would be surprised I only used a few but it looks like I’ve used heaps..


I started off by backing my white cardstock on expressive then using my cameo I set out to cut some cut file out I started with a leaf wreath 243418 from Paige Evans that I cut out in white cardstock and adhered to the middle of my layout then meadow I cut out flowers using layered flower with leaves 311424 the I cut leaves using the same cut file out of frame of mind and to add that pop of dark navy blue I used botanical bliss and another layered flower and leaves cut file 311423 by Paige Evans 



Then I matted my photo of bits of paper papers from the 6x8 and added a few stickers in the layers at the top of my photo and adhered it down inside the wreath to one side 
Then I created the flowers by bending them up a little to add dimension and some glitter around the edges to add a bit of sparkle in the center of the big flowers I add the flair and the smaller I popped heart stickers from the accessory stickers and add them around the wreath and photo 

Then I started tucking in the leaves around the flowers adding the at the top and bottom of my layout 
Then using more accessory stickers I added a couple to the top of my photo and some tucked in layers in my photo and in the flower clusters 

Then I added my title using the cardstock titles 
And to add a few more details I added some butterfly’s using the accessory stickers and some scattered hearts using the clear stickers to finish of the layout.






i hope I've giving you some fabulous inspiration 
Happy crafting ..



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx