the sweetest little feet

by - 10:58 AM

Hi there crafty friends,
Today I’m sharing this cute and sweet layout of my kitty Kushan so I’m guesting over at
Sassy Scrapper this month and using this beautiful collection from pink paislee Luck us


i created a moodboard to help inspire the creativity 



I started off by cutting out a title cut file the sweetest from the neatncrafty cutz 
Then I chose several pattern papers from the collection and backed the title cut file 


Then I used a pattern paper as my base and backed it with another pattern paper for a different border around the edge then I matted my photo on pattered paper and adhered it down 
Then I added my backed title just underneath the photo using double sided foam tape to add a little dimension 


Then underneath the cut file title I used the thickers to add the rest of my title 
Then next I used stickers and ephemera to decorate around the photo and cut file title 



You can check out my process video here




I hope you have a have enjoyed my inspiration today 
Don’t forget to pop on over and check out the sassy scrapper store 

Happy crafting..

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx