lovely sweet memories layout

by - 5:00 PM

Hi there crafty friends,
 sharing a layout using the fabulous bohemian dream collection 
For my layout today I decided on this fabulous Unicorn cut file from Paige Evans as the main feature of my layout full of vibrant colour and layered clusters of flowers..

I started with backing the unicorn cut file first with abstract and abundant and then I used kaleidoscope b side paper and matted it on dreamer pattern paper as my base for my layout and before I machine stitched around the border I folded up 2 corners and cut a 2 inch square in half to tuck underneath the corners to change the colours. I matted my photo on abundant and beautiful mess

Then using modeling paste ,stencil and paint I added some mixed media to the background to add extra colour.
Then I adhered the backed unicorn and Photo down at the same time. Then I wanted add my title using the chipboard titles but I wanted a pink title so I used some acrylic paint to change the colour and next the die cut ephemera tucking in tags, Tabs and flowers around my photo 

Then I added more clusters of flowers around the unicorn and a few butterflies to finish of the page.



I hope you have a enjoyed my inspiration today 
Happy crafty friends..xx



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx