fun together layout

by - 9:22 AM

Hi there,
 today I’m sharing a fun layout using the truly grateful collection  for Paige Evans +silhouette design team..I really love how you can get so many different looks using just the one collection based on colour and design..for my layout today I’ve gone for a girly look using lighter colours in the background with darker pops in the foreground 


I started off with white cardstock trimming it down with my paper trimmer and then using my silhouette cameo  and lace border cut file I cut 4 of each from paper 6 , paper 10 ..then I adhered the top edge of each lace border and added a machine stitching to each to add extra texture 


I then matted my photo on papers from the 6x8 paper pad and adhered it down then fussy cut out flowers from paper 15 And started clustering them down one sided of the photo then next I add a title using thickers and epoxy stickers 



I then add some scattered flowers around the layout and a cluster of flowers at the bottom 
And to finish off the layout I added a Puffy sticker to the top of my photo and a few stickers and epoxy stickers around the photo and flowers.


Here are some close ups of my layout..




check out my process video Of just how my layout came together...




I hope I’ve given you some fun crafty inspiration today..happy crafting!

Cut file: LACE BORDER 293969  by Paige Evans



Location: Australia / Blog: Neat-N-Crafty / Instagram: @anitabownds / Facebook: Anita Bownds / YouTube: Anita B / Pinterest: Anita Bownds

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx