grateful heart card

by - 12:41 PM

Hi there crafty friends,
I’m sharing another card made for the World card making day for scrapbook.com who are celebrating till the 5th with sales and a free gift to add to your shopping cart .. and a fabulous freebie cut file you can download!!


I started with white cardstock and cut this pocket card out that comes in the floral Sampler Cut file zip 
Then using the pretty coloured pattern papers from the doodlebug design petite prints I backed each part of the cut file. Then next I chose some embroidery cotton that was close to the same colours as the pattern papers and added  pin holes all around each cut out and hand stitched 







Then I created card base that I made with blue cardstock and matted with pink paper from the doodlebug design petite prints then layered the stitched cut out on the top of the pink pattern paper 
Then next using a stitched nesting dies I layered them on white cardstock to cut a centre ring to cut out a window for my shaker pocket . I die cut 4 little rings to stack on top of each other 





The first ring I adhered to a piece of clear plastic and trimmed around the edges. then I layered the other 3 together and added them on the bottom die cut circle cut from pink pattern paper from the petite prints to create the bottom of my shaker pocket then I added a sticker from the truly grateful cardstock sticker sheet in the centre of the pink pattern paper then using the doodlebug glitter and truly grateful sequins I add a few in the centre then I adhered the lid with the clear plastic down.
Then I added a few more stickers and some pearls to finish off the card.


So pop on over to scrapbook.com and check it out


Happy crafting..xx



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx