XOXO layout

by - 1:55 PM

Hi crafty friends,
 sharing a floral layout using the midnight collection.
I always love this time of the year when the flowers are in bloom and the butterflies are flying about our garden full of life ...for my layout I wanted the design to be light and shabby chic looking ..

I started off my cutting out a cut file from Paige Evans heart swirl from moonlight and then adhering it onto white cardstock that I trimmed down to add a border around it using the B side moonlight 


I then wanted to add this beautiful floral cut file from Paige Evans poppies I had on my desk so I decided to back it with glassine paper then backed again on to the floral pattern paper from the midnight 6x8 paper pad to give it a lighter look


I backed my 3x4 photo on pattered paper from the midnight 6x8 and shine bright and adhered both photo and floral cut file down at the same time then using the ephemera and cardstock stickers I added them around my photo and background 


I die cut a mini bow from the 6x8 paper pad and then added a chipboard heart to the middle to add to a paper clip 
Then to finish off my layout I flicked black mist and added machine stitching around the border.


Check out my process video here 


I hope I’ve given you some fun inspiration full of prettiness 
Crafty hugs..xx











You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx