gift boxes

by - 1:55 PM


Hi there crafty friends,
I love making little gift boxes for my girls to give to their friends I think it’s a super cute idea and totally great for birthdays too ... I found this little pillow box 283836 in the silhouette design store I thought it was totally cute so I couldn’t resist playing with it.. I had a 12x12 paper pad fine and dandy from dear lizzy in my stash ..yep I’ve been hoarding it haha!! But I think it’s time to stop hoarding all the prettiness and use it up.. 
and the little rolled Flower 269069 is a Paige Evans cut file 


I also added the cute little hearts shakers windows to add more cuteness and colour 
A bit of glitter glue inside the flowers for a bit of sparkle 





Thanks for checking out my blog..
Crafty hugs..xx








You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx